Who we are
WebTonic Design found at webtonicdesign.com
What type of information we collect & how we collect it
Voluntarily supplied information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for the following reason;
- You have sent us a message via the contact form
Automatically tracked information
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like tracking analytics.
What we do with the information we have
We only collect and use the personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations or individuals.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is Consent.
By filling providing your personal details when contacting us, you are consenting for us to process your personal data for the sole purpose of communication with you. You are not consenting for your details to be used for any other purpose, or shared with another individual or organisation.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
– Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
– Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
– Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
– Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request